RCRA/DOT HazMat Training Course Monday, July 15, 2019
Join CalRMA and Safety Management Systems for a 1-Day RCRA & DOT Training Course.
For generators who manage Hazardous Waste/ Sign Manifests, Drivers and Loaders.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who must comply with California's laws and regulations management / Transportation:
* CDL drivers w/ hazmat endorsement
* Transporters of hazardous materials
* Generators who sign manifests.
* On-site hazardous waste operators and managers
* TSDF operators
* Waste brokers
* Compliance managers
What You'll Learn:
How to manage hazardous waste in California, all the latest regulatory changes, plus receive updates on key legislative and DTSC actions.
* How to complete the new 2007 manifest
* How to mark containers;(California & DOT)
* How to label containers;(California / DOT)
* How to placard bulk packages and trucks
* Training requires mandated by the DOT
* Training requirements mandated by California
* How to identify hazardous substances
* Container & Tank Rules in California
* Emergency response procedures
* Segregation of chemicals
* Empty Containers
* Universal Wastes
* Spill containment
* Truck driver safety